The numbers just kept adding up. When the final lines out was called on Friday afternoon, Uno Mas had scored more fish. Two more, in fact, than its closest rivals, giving this veteran team the overall win in the 33rd annual Pirate’s Cove Billfish Tournament. Owner/angler Brooks Smith was named the top tournament angler and […]Read More
Pirate's Cove Billfish Tournament34 years in the making; PCBT is going old school. Proven management; non-profit ownership. Reduced Entry Fees – 10 Grand across the board. Simple Calcuttas. Cool bands. The best sponsors. Great food. Everything you always wanted from Pirate’s Cove, all week long!
- Registration and Kick Off: Monday, August 14
- Fishing: Tuesday, August 15 – Friday, August 18
- Awards Celebration: Friday, August 18
- Entry Fees: $10,000 Across the Board
Alice Kelly Billfish Tournament28 years ago a group of Alice Kelly’s friends came together to honor her memory and financially assist the Outer Banks Cancer Support Group. Today the “Alice Kelly” is one of the most popular lady angler events on the East Coast. Join us this season for incredible fun and some serious fishing!!
- Cookout for a Cure Kick Off & Registration: Saturday, August 12
- Fishing & Awards Celebration: Sunday, August 13
- Entry Fee: $600 includes 8 tickets for each night
- Dolphin Jackpot: $500 (85% WTA, 15% to charity)
Watch the Results Live!
Pirates Cove Billfish Tournaments Tournament Director